Teacher/School Interest Form
The Author Experience partners with schools for 3-5 years. An AE partnership highlights the connection between reading and writing and celebrates the written word. We introduce students and their families to living like a writer, observing, reacting and thinking about the world — all of which empower students to engage and take action. The partnership includes:
- An author visit to all second-grade classrooms (per year)
- A signed book by the visiting author.
- A bagful of books for each student, classroom, and the school library.
- A writing notebook and pen.
- Follow-up Skype visits
- A parent engagement piece (Parents receive a writing notebook too).
We partner with schools that have at least 80% of their student population receiving free or reduced lunch. Partnership for schools is free but Title 1 funding can be used to support the partnership. If you think your school might be interested in partnering with The Author Experience, please complete and submit the form below.